Extra Curricular Facilities
“Every child is unique, with a bundle of hidden surprises”.
In order to unravel and nurture their hidden talents and arouse their self confidence, children are provided ample opportunities to explore, experiment, understand and analyze the teachings in a play way method.
A GREAT PLACE TO BE TWO+
Being two+ is not easy. Children are beginning to try out their independence and widen their experiences by having a go at things they have not tried out before.
The child wants to be respected for the growing personality and person he/she is becoming.
At the Castle of Dreams, the environment ensures security for the two year olds. Here, children feel secure and know that they can return to their favourite
parts of the indoor space and still see familiar objects and equipment around them until they develop a sense of exploration and small changes to their environment.
A GREAT PLACE TO BE THREE+
The three year old continue to have a drive to explore and investigate. They are becoming competent communicators and therefore need a challenging and well presented framework for play and learning.
We nurture this developmental stage by providing playful opportunities in response to the child’s interests and imagination.
- The setting is filled with opportunities to role play, paint, draw, experiment, to become independent, confident and socially interactive
- The staff interweaves provocations for learning that challenges a child’s thinking ability and enable them to make sense of and develop further understanding of a subject or an enquiry.
A GREAT PLACE TO BE FOUR+
The enquiring mind of the four years old means that every child is supported and challenged by giving further opportunities to scaffold their learning.
We help strengthen their cognitive development by:-
- Pursuing their unique pathways
- Ensuring that we tune into what they find interesting and intriguing
- The staff uses this information to provide for purposeful play and learning opportunities, to ensure a balance between child initiated play and focused learning that provides for exciting and captivating experiences